What is Scripting:
Scripting is a Law of Attraction method in which you write a story about your life.
This story is usually based on how you want your life to be. In scripting, you pretend like you are writing your own life story, and guess what, you are writing the best version of your life story from now to onward. As we all know, a single moment can change your life completely for good. This technique is used to purposely make the smallest to biggest changes in your life.
A scripting language is one that has an interactive or automatic executing style.
cripting languages can be used for automation, like conducting tests on your website automatically without having to do it via code; they’re also great when you need flexible commands with easy
readability-readable script files may have less typing than the equivalent lines in programming languages because many words are replaced by symbols which stand in place of letters (e g @
How To Use Law of Attraction Scripting:
It should be your whole life story.
For example, if you want a new job with a lot of benefits, to lose your weight, to buy a new car, or in a better relationship, you can write a perfect story about each of these things.
Once that occurs, and believe me it will, then you will find the next connection and start working on the script to manifest that.
You are the writer of your own life and you can make your life exactly as you want.
Scripting is somewhat you can even do in everyday routine to design your day in advance.
No matter whether you want to manifest a nice drive to the office, to be successful during a presentation, or to have some excellent time with your kids, you can write a script for it.
In scripting, you write your life story in a way that it looks like it has already happened.
It requires you to focus on how you would feel when your wish manifested.
- How does it feel when you drive down the highway in your new car?
- How does it feel when you sit in the dining room of your new house, while you take your morning cup of coffee or tea?
- How does it feel when you go shopping to buy new clothes, only to notice that all the sizes that you are trying on are too big and you need a smaller size because you have reached your goal?
Scripting only works best when you write a story that makes you feel pleasant.
It supports you to keep your mental energy high so you can write what you want to manifest to you rapidly.
So, make sure that it keeps positive and try to have as much pleasure as possible.
Scripting should be taken easy and you should not take stress over getting every word right.
If you take it seriously; it will only create resistance and make it tougher for the Law of Attraction to work.
So, keep scripting light hearted and go with the flow.
Enjoy the procedure and let your fancy take flight.
It is important to remember that the Law of Attraction works all the time with no exception.
Have you ever observed how you feel when you wake up grumpy and then remaining day things happen that turn you even more grumpy? That is where the Law of Attraction came into action.
Have you ever observed how you feel when you are having an astonishing day, more amazing events happen? Yes, this is the law of Attraction.
The Law of Attraction works every time.
It does not differentiate.
The Law of Attraction answers to all the thoughts you think, the words you say and the emotions you feel.
In other words, you are the designer of your own life.
Whatsoever words you are using at this present moment, trigger a vibration in your mind to which the Law of Attraction replies.
The Law of Attraction is a common phrase that most people are familiar with.
It states, in essence: “like attracts like”.
This means you should try to live your life as though everything around us was pulled by some higher force towards what we want instead of pushing against it or fighting its natural course just because this may not come quickly enough for many individuals who feel they need an answer now!
One technique I’ve found helpful involves writing my desires down on paper (or typing them into words online) so there’s no confusion about exactly how much energy needs go into making these things happen
Tips for Scripting:
- Set a clear aim for what you want.
- For example: “I need a new big home, luxury car or a new relationship”
- Ask yourself why you desire it? “I want a new big house so that I have more room to be creative.”
- How would it make you feel to manifest it? “I am in love with my new home.
- It is so pleasant to wake up relaxed and eager to meet the world in my new environment.
- It feels so nice to walk around my new house, completely carefree.
- I just love to feel the wooden floors of the stairs.
- I love the marble in the living room and the feel of the soil under my feet in my orchard.
- I love to sit in the balcony with a cup of coffee and enjoying my spare time.
- My life just keeps getting more and more wonderful every single day.”
- Make a firm believe in it.
- The more you believe it, the faster you will feel the results.
- If you feel hurdles, make your writing more general by using fewer details and amounts.
- Be thankful.
- The most significant thing to keep in mind is that at the end of the script, show gratefulness for what you want to attract as if you already have it.
- It can be very simple like “Thank you GOD for all the stuff you have blessed me with.”
You can script your life in the morning or the night earlier depends on whatever works best for you.
Just keep in mind to write about life as if it has already happened while focusing on the emotions.
Read your script frequently and you will bring your mental energy into an arrangement with your wishes, causing them to manifest effortlessly in your life.
15 Minute Manifestation is another concept.
It is a combination of three audio files.
These audio files consist of inspirational entertainment noises.
These sounds comprise a Theta frequency wave, natural sound, and a subconsciously guided meditation.
Theta frequency is considered as the frequency of sound at which a person can access his creative powers.
1) Scripts are an excellent way to automate repetitive tasks without having write them down yourself.
2) Create scripts by writing short, easy-tomake actions which can be stored in an app on your phone or computer–for example ” dinnerscript” is used for recording what you eat each day with nutritional information included (think about it like food journals).
3), Add these scripts as applications through iTunes store under Programming ->”Scripts”.
4 ) Put synonyms into Google search bar so that they show up automatically when typing specific words related only just those terms; this saves time scrolling past irrelevant articles 2 days later! 5th If creating new lists
So, you want to get what you think about.
Well here’s how: 1) Identify the desired result and state it out loud 2-3 times 3).
Focus on this for 30 seconds 4), Then say something like “I am sending energy” 5%-10%).
Listen closely because if there is no change after 10%, try another step from above
The Law Of Attraction Scripting Method can be broken into six parts which include (1) identifying your goal; 2 ) focusing on that specific thought or idea continuously without distraction 11+ minutes); 3–4), saying affirmations containing statements such as “This will happen,”