Updated on April 21, 2022
- Let go of the past. There are so many distractions in today’s fast-paced world that it’s easy to get overwhelmed.
- You need to know what you want before you start looking for it.
- Beliefs that hold you back should be challenged and dispelled.
- Self-belief is the key.
- Trust the process of manifesting your desires.
- Focus your attention on the person you want in your life.
- Let the Universe Know What You Want.
- Take a leap of faith.
How Do You Manifest a Specific Person
5 Steps to Manifesting a Person You’ve Always Wanted
- Start with a clean slate.
- Generate a slew of new concepts.
- Pick a scripting prompt in step three of the process.
- Create a storyboard for your vision.
- Complete the transaction and move on.
HOW TO MANIFEST A SPECIFIC PERSON USING SCRIPTING?
⟶ STEP #1 – GET CRYSTAL CLEAR
Think of yourself as a genie with the ability to grant wishes.
A stranger who says, “I want to improve our relationship” comes into your life. Would you be able to assist me in making my wish come true?
Then what if the person’s desire was to manifest the perfect partner? or am I looking for a long-term companion?
Do you understand what they’re trying to say?
Do you know her true intentions? What steps would you take to make your dream a reality?
Because they are so nebulous, granting these wishes would be difficult. And the person making the wish will almost certainly be let down by the results.
Law of Attraction is no different. If you don’t have a firm grasp on the specifics of what you want to manifest, you may be disappointed by what you receive.
The first step in attracting a specific person into your life is figuring out exactly who you want them to be.
The first step to attracting someone into your life is to crystallise your desires. Take charge of your own decisions and don’t rely on the help of the Universe.
- Take a moment to think about the kind of person you’d like to be.
- Here are a few starters for your contemplation:
- What kind of person are you attempting to portray in your writing? What kind of relationship do you have with this person?
- Is there anything in particular you want to know about them?
- What is it like to be in their presence?
- Are they making you happy or sad?
The next step is to move forward after you’ve given yourself enough time to think about who you want to become.
⟶ STEP #2 – BRAINSTORM YOUR IDEAS
Using the law of attraction, you’ve identified the type of person you want to attract into your life, so now is the time to write it out.
As you’ve done in the previous step, write down every detail of the vision you’ve come up with.
Don’t hold anything back when you’re outlining your thoughts.
Bullet points and phrases are both acceptable methods of conveying your message. It doesn’t really matter. Do whatever makes you happy.
The previous step showed you how important it is to be crystal clear about what you want to manifest. Don’t forget to include as many specifics as possible when describing your ideal partner. Include your feelings in the process.
Go on to the next step once you’ve completed your mind map of the person you’re manifesting.
⟶ STEP #3 – CHOOSE A SCRIPTING PROMPT
It’s time to start writing the script for the person you want to manifest, now that you have a clear idea of who you want to manifest.
scripting is an advanced Law of Attraction technique that tricks your mind into thinking you’ve already achieved what you desire.
Writing your life down as if you already have what you want to manifest is what scripting is all about.
It’s possible that this is the most potent tool in the Law of Attraction’s toolbox if used correctly.
Scripting in the present tense is highly recommended by many scripting articles (including this one). Think of your goal as if it were already here, right now.
I’ve discovered a more powerful way to script after years of working with it.
Here are the steps.
In order to get even better results, try scripting in the future. Instead of writing about the “now,” write as if you were recalling a past experience.
- When writing about your wedding day, imagine that it is happening right now.
- On your tenth wedding anniversary, reminisce about your wedding day with a script written in the past.
Isn’t there a distinction here?
The power of scripting in the past tense is greater. In the past, I’ve seen my manifestations come to life in a matter of minutes after I started writing them down.
Try it, too, and let me know what you think.
Now, think of something you’d like to recall doing with the person you’re attempting to manifest, and write it down as freely as possible.
Choose from the following scripting prompts, or come up with your own!:
- You and your spouse are commemorating your 5th (or 10th, or 35th?) wedding anniversary and reflecting on your special day.
- Finding the right partner through the power of intention: Your first Christmas as a family with your partner is reliving in your mind.
- Creating a perfect match by imagining it: As you recall the moment when your partner proposed to you (or when you proposed to them! ), memories flood back.
- Creating a soulmate: You’re thinking back to last summer, when you and a friend went on an amazing vacation.
- Creating a love interest: By now, you’ve reached your seventies and are reminiscing about those wild, wonderful, and swelteringly hot nights you had with your 202X lover years ago. (You did what?) (How many more times must I say this?)
Go on to the next step once you’ve found or created a scripting prompt that motivates you.
⟶ STEP #4 – SCRIPT YOUR VISION
Let your imagination run wild now that you’ve chosen a scripting prompt or created one of your own. Allow yourself to be completely unrestricted by reality.
Avoid overthinking as you write. Allow yourself to go with the flow. Isn’t it enough that it’s not perfect? It has to make you feel great.
Describe what you were doing and how it made you feel.. The more information you include, the more effective your essay will be. Take a deep dive into the vision you’re working on and enjoy the process.
When I write, I often find myself smiling as I go along, and you should, too!
You raise your vibration and align yourself with what you’re calling in by feeling good and expressing strong emotions. Your special someone will come to you much more quickly than before.
It’s time to move on from scripting to the next step.
⟶ STEP #5 – SEAL THE DEAL AND LET IT GO
Return to the beginning of the script and read it aloud to yourself.
Indulge in the vision you’ve created and fully experience all of the feelings that come along with it.
Then, place your notes in an envelope and secure it with a seal.
I am manifesting this or something better on the front and putting it away.
Yes, it’s that simple.
There’s no need to keep re-writing the same thing. It’s unnecessary to re-read what you’ve already written, as well.
The magic is already done if you had a great time writing the script. It doesn’t need to be revisited every day.
However, what are your options for the envelope?
Place the envelope on your altar, by the window in your room, or any other place where you can see it each day. Put the envelope away in a safe place or even burn it if this doesn’t feel right to you (please be safe).
The universe is already at work on bringing that person into your life, so let go of your attachment to your manifestation.
Wait to open your envelope until you’ve manifested the specific person you’re looking to communicate with.
Go back to your envelope once they’ve manifested in your life and marvel at how much of what you asked for has come true!